Politie.nl

 


politie.nl 

I have already reached 60000 euros of reports in direct standing and speaking or providing a telephone number of international crime for my beloved belgian ginger to have a baby with me when she comes back. You can earn 10000 euros!

The report in my words slur:

"Lange Kruisweg 28 where I rented from FlexInn working for Westflex in Nippon Express ELC1. The guy from Latvia who rents in the same company and works for same company but in EL3 warehouse and different house. Have gave me his number to buy some weed and I gave it to Rita from Lithuania because she asked where she can buy a box of weed and transport to Lithuania for a sale. 

She bought a banana box from Latvian guy ELC3 and transported the weed to Lithuania like she said and returned to FlexInn I was renting in Maasdijk. "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zelensky, Johnson, and Alleged War Crimes: A Dutch Healthcare Practitioner’s Dilemma in Enschede

Labor Mobility, Recruitment Networks, and Trust in the Netherlands

Project Bilotaite: European Drug Enforcement and Cross-Border Financial Accountability – Lithuanian Police Operations in Benelux